I remember thinking people who were 25 were OLD!
But today is just another day
(one that starts off with cookies for breakfast because I have the best hubby ever!)
and today is the day that we check on my 25 before 25 list and see how I did!
25 before 25 list!
1. Learn to read knitting patterns - and follow one
Yes and yes! I successfully read and did a pattern for both a hat AND a baby sweater!
(the baby sweater is almost finished...it's been missing an arm for like 6 months...)
2. Buy a nice camera - and learn to use it properly
Nope. But this requires excess monies and we are currently trying to save for more important things!
So I'm not really bummed about this one.
3. Figure out how to convert vhs to dvd and do so (this one is like a decade late!)
I did the research and figured out HOW. Have NOT implemented it though! Count as 1/2 done :D
4. Catch up our scrapbooks to being current
I caught us up through 2010! Only 3 years behind now! Also count this one as 1/2!
5. Go on a long distance train journey
Not so much. Man, have we been busy!
6. Buy a torch and make creme brûlée
Damn. I totally would have done this one if I remembered.
7. Plan date nights for Mr. Lawler and I at least once a month
Did this fairly often :D
8. Number 7 also means we will have to suck it up (maybe) and get a babysitter....so allowing someone else to watch Kennedy can be number 8 :)
Did this 3 times!
9. Reach goal weight of 125...eh...lets say 130
YES! And I hit the 125 - Woohoo!!
10. Re-visit Fredericksburg and hit the wineries I missed last time
We moved before this was possible :(
But have definitely made up for it with all the OTHER wineries we have visited!
11. Be vegan for a week
Did meatless Mondays instead!
12. Start writing more poetry again
Yes! But have not been sharing much of it,
13. Learn to paddle-board
14. Meditate - for real. And then continue doing it if I enjoy it
YES. And LOVE it.
15. Save money for a new car
16. Visit Messina Hof Winery with Mr. Lawler and my parents :)
Again, we moved before this one was feasible.
17. Make my own baby food and invent some cool recipes!
18. Go see a musical that I've never seen! (repeats don't count!)
Yes! Went to see 9 to 5 on Valentine's Day - it was WONDERFUL!
19. Have a girls weekend with great friends
Another no, but I have made some new AMAZING girlfriends :D
and this will be better to do when I'm more able to get a babysitter!
20. Donate blood (again)
21. Re-do my old dresser/nightstand via Pinterest tutorials
22. Throw a dinner party!
23. Get more involved in our new church!
We moved! But we still watch their live pod-cast on Sundays :D
24. Maybe start trying to get pregnant again....
Wouldn't you like to know? ;D
25. Continue to live and love our life fully and kiss Mr. Lawler and Kennedy as often as possible :)
16 out of 25, According to school standards - a 64%
So a D.
And who cares? As long as I have this :
Mrs. Momma Lawler