25 before 25 list!
1. Learn to read knitting patterns - and follow one DONE!
2. Buy a nice camera - and learn to use it properly Ha. Not quite
3. Figure out how to convert vhs to dvd and do so (this one is like a decade late!) Have figured it out...but have not bought the equipment yet!
4. Catch up our scrapbooks to being current Man. I need to do that.
5. Go on a long distance train journey. And that.
6. Buy a torch and make creme brûlée So. I suck at bucket lists.
7. Plan date nights for Mr. Lawler and I at least once a month Jul/Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan AND FEB!
8. Number 7 also means we will have to suck it up (maybe) and get a babysitter....so allowing someone else to watch Kennedy can be number 8 :) YES! My dear friend Rena watched K for our February date!!
9. Reach goal weight of 125...eh...lets say 130 BAM! I'm at 127 :D
10. Re-visit Fredericksburg and hit the wineries I missed last time This one isn't going to play out now that Fredericksburg is like 17 hours away...
11. Be vegan for a week Currently compiling recipes to use for this...
12. Start writing more poetry again. Ok.
13. Learn to paddle-board. Will do once all of the snow is gone!
14. Meditate - for real. And then continue doing it if I enjoy it- YES! And I LOVE it.
15. Save money for a new car Well. We are saving money...but I think we are going to spend it on bikes!
16. Visit Messina Hof Winery with Mr. Lawler and my parents :) Again - we have now moved and this is too far away...but we DID visit A winery with my parents in January!
17. Make my own baby food and invent some cool recipes! YES!
18. Go see a musical that I've never seen! (repeats don't count!) YES! We saw "9 to 5" for our February date!
19. Have a girls weekend with great friends Will start making plans.
20. Donate blood (again) Nooo
21. Re-do my old dresser/nightstand via Pinterest tutorials YES!
22. Throw a dinner party! Will be soon!
23. Get more involved in our new church! We moved and are the search AGAIN for ANOTHER new church...
24. Maybe start trying to get pregnant again....Just practice for now! (Sorry daddy.)
25. Continue to live and love our life fully and kiss Mr. Lawler and Kennedy as often as possible :)
10 out of 25. And a little over halfway to being 25...I think I'm doing alright ya'll :D
We are getting over terrible sickness is our house today, and as a result - I am SUPER de-germing this place.
Now that all the toys are clean and K is still fast asleep on my back...lets move onto FLOORS!
Happy Friday Ya'll -
Mrs. Momma Lawler